Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Yaş
Konum
Gökteki Yıldızlar ✨✨
Web Sitesi
www.ataturkungencligehitabesi.com
Last years but especially last weeks are pretty awful for my life. I should wake up as soon as possible but the goddamn sleep makes itself so sweet which I can’t wake up so.

I always scared that a ordinary day like everything is cool but suddenly you die and tomorrow night you’ll sleep underground… Life is just like so, that’s all. There is no any specific mean in life. All means are created by us. When you die you will be the one who had never born…. @Mr.At @Yakamoz-Asi

Yakamoz-Asi

Emekli
Katılım
8 Ocak 2013
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Last years but especially last weeks are pretty awful for my life. I should wake up as soon as possible but the goddamn sleep makes itself so sweet which I can’t wake up so.

I always scared that a ordinary day like everything is cool but suddenly you die and tomorrow night you’ll sleep underground… Life is just like so, that’s all. There is no any specific mean in life. All means are created by us. When you die you will be the one who had never born…. @Mr.At @Yakamoz-Asi

The point is that you never have to forget that this your life and you will get only 1 chance to make it good. There is no time to think about die and after.
------

Seems like I have a cold also have a slight fever...

Take care of you.. health is important.

• Beğendim
Reactions: Tolstoyevski

Mr.At

Favori Üye
Katılım
27 Haziran 2013
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Konum
İstanbul Kasabası
Web Sitesi
gecmisinmizikacisi.blogspot.com.tr

As I drown in your eyes in a dying moment, I feel the wings of faith surrounding me.

• Beğendim

Tolstoyevski

Konu Sahibi
Emekli
Katılım
14 Temmuz 2014
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Yaş
Konum
Gökteki Yıldızlar ✨✨
Web Sitesi
The point is that you never have to forget that this your life and you will get only 1 chance to make it good. There is no time to think about die and after.
Yes that’s really true. Maybe most people don’t commit suicide because of this. This game gives us only 1 chance, not more. If we knew that after we die we will born another life, then most of people would killed themselves. Fortunately almost no one believe in reincarnation.

But I think I would want to that. I wish reincarnation was real, but unfortunately is not… @Mr.At

• Beğendim
Reactions: Yakamoz-Asi

Yakamoz-Asi

Emekli
Katılım
8 Ocak 2013
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Yes that’s really true. Maybe most people don’t commit suicide because of this. This game gives us only 1 chance, not more. If we knew that after we die we will born another life, then most of people would killed themselves. Fortunately almost no one believe in reincarnation.

But I think I would want to that. I wish reincarnation was real, but unfortunately is not… @Mr.At

Suicide is never a solution. It's stupid. I believe in reincarnation for good people.

• Beğendim

Mr.At

Favori Üye
Katılım
27 Haziran 2013
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Konum
İstanbul Kasabası
Web Sitesi

What if reincarnation is real? What if this is just one of the millions of lives you've lived? We are always on a trial and error path. As a child, they used to say that it will pass when you sleep, but what if you are going through a process in that deep sleep? There is a lot we don't know.

Tolstoyevski

Konu Sahibi
Emekli
Katılım
14 Temmuz 2014
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Yaş
Konum
Gökteki Yıldızlar ✨✨
Web Sitesi
Suicide is never a solution. It's stupid. I believe in reincarnation for good people.
Suicide is mostly nonsense. If you decide to die, then you have no got to lose. Then you can die outside as a homeless etc… I mean, the life deserves the last adventure.

As I drown in your eyes in a dying moment, I feel the wings of faith surrounding me.
What about suicide but not die?? You commit suicide everyday while living as a walking dead. I mean the dead of the soul. My soul has been dying day by day…

• Beğendim
Reactions: Yakamoz-Asi

Yakamoz-Asi

Emekli
Katılım
8 Ocak 2013
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Suicide is mostly nonsense. If you decide to die, then you have no got to lose. Then you can die outside as a homeless etc… I mean, the life deserves the last adventure.

What about suicide but not die?? You commit suicide everyday while living as a walking dead. I mean the dead of the soul. My soul has been dying day by day…

Well.. I can guarantee you that you and your soul will be broken all day..

• Beğendim

Tolstoyevski

Konu Sahibi
Emekli
Katılım
14 Temmuz 2014
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Yaş
Konum
Gökteki Yıldızlar ✨✨
Web Sitesi
What if reincarnation is real? What if this is just one of the millions of lives you've lived? We are always on a trial and error path. As a child, they used to say that it will pass when you sleep, but what if you are going through a process in that deep sleep? There is a lot we don't know.
Maybe you are right, it can be. Before everything, life is not equal. I mean many good people are killed brutally. When a baby killed by his parent then I believe he must come back to life in another part of world. But just faith, not reality…

Also a question to you: Have you ever had a dream, that you were so sure was real? What if you couldn’t wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? @Yakamoz-Asi @The_Erinch

Mr.At

Favori Üye
Katılım
27 Haziran 2013
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Konum
İstanbul Kasabası
Web Sitesi

We are living in a life that has evolved from Turgut Uyar, who says my love hurts, to Tolstoyevsky, who says my soul is dying. This life hit us too. As I stated in my book;
"Have you ever fallen from a fig tree and died? Did you die after making jam from the fruit of that tree and eating it? I died, after dying several times… I died of poisoning, I died by drowning. Rope killed, pills killed, razor killed me! In short, humanity killed me. -several wars during-"

The_Erinch

Favori Üye
Katılım
24 Kasım 2019
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Konum
Manisa
Maybe you are right, it can be. Before everything, life is not equal. I mean many good people are killed brutally. When a baby killed by his parent then I believe he must come back to life in another part of world. But just faith, not reality…

Also a question to you: Have you ever had a dream, that you were so sure was real? What if you couldn’t wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? @Yakamoz-Asi @The_Erinch
I have to think about answer. And both of you, really have higher level on English degree 👌

• Güldürdün

baron

Favori Üye
Katılım
24 Aralık 2020
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
season 3 krabby land GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Güldürdün