Moderatör
Katılım
18 Ekim 2015
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Konum
İstanbul
Would you like to live in Europe or America or Japan permanently? The only way that seeing snowing might be this I think... Not just snow but also to live more restful..
Sometimes i think about it. Can i live in another country or do i want it? I don't know maan... I love my country. I love Blacksea... I love my village's view... I love ISTANBUL.... I think i go Europe or America or Japan for seasonal holidays... In winter it would be worth i guess... But live permanently... Even for more restful and peaceful life... I don't think i would accept it...

• Beğendim
Reactions: Tolstoyevski

Tolstoyevski

Konu Sahibi
Emekli
Katılım
14 Temmuz 2014
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Yaş
Konum
Gökteki Yıldızlar ✨✨
Web Sitesi
www.ataturkungencligehitabesi.com
It's nice to be aware of everything. Since you are such a person u can overcome difficult/ies.

I think all I know that is I know nothing. Also I don’t know how I am. I am both happy and depressed at the same time. And this dilemma gets people tired...

The main issue can be the sleep system which is led to by pandemic era. Thus I will wake up early now and I will try to perform the program I’ll creat. To wake up to life, first you have to get out of the bed and get rid of laziness...

• Beğendim
Reactions: kerem

kerem

Favori Üye
Katılım
30 Ekim 2017
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Konum
Berlin
I think all I know that is I know nothing. Also I don’t know how I am. I am both happy and depressed at the same time. And this dilemma gets people tired...

The main issue can be the sleep system which is led to by pandemic era. Thus I will wake up early now and I will try to perform the program I’ll creat. To wake up to life, first you have to get out of the bed and get rid of laziness...
Laziness is a problem for all of us. We all set goals for ourselves, but we often fail to achieve them or achieve them longer than we thought...

It might sound typical, but you need to get out of your ''comfort zone''. I know this is a difficult thing. The comfort zone is like a swamp. It is a difficult obstacle to get out but if you get out of that area u won't fall easily again.

The important thing is to be aware that u are not alone in this matter and prepare to improve yourself psychologically. C'mon, u can do it! 💪

• Harika

BARON疼痛

Favori Üye
Katılım
24 Aralık 2020
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı

mesmeso

Moderatör
Katılım
27 Kasım 2016
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Yaş
Konum
Trabzon
Look at the topic I encountered on the site I entered to comfort myself from the lessons I'm tired of seeing every day. :pala:

• Güldürdün
Reactions: 12.Adam and Dosi

Dosi

Süper Mod.
Katılım
10 Mart 2015
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
I'm so funny :A
It's a pencil:
Single-Pencil-1-1030x488.jpg

• Güldürdün

mesmeso

Moderatör
Katılım
27 Kasım 2016
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Yaş
Konum
Trabzon
While watching the Çukur I make notes for the Literary Movements visa. :D

Tolstoyevski

Konu Sahibi
Emekli
Katılım
14 Temmuz 2014
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Yaş
Konum
Gökteki Yıldızlar ✨✨
Web Sitesi
www.ataturkungencligehitabesi.com
The gulls used to cry in the garbage dump.
We were smiling with you.
The bombs used to drop in the city every night.
We used to make love without stopping.

Now don't be so cruel.
Don't go away like yesterday, yesterday.
Let me hug, let me be wrapped around your feet.
Don't crush me like sand.

The fall used to drip on our drop.
We used to turn yellow with you
in order to illuminate these dirty faces.
We used to fight without stopping.

Now don't be so cruel.
Don't go away like yesterday, yesterday.
Let me hug, let me be wrapped around your feet.
Don't crush me like sand.