YS Love Trap 294th Episode New Episode (Aşkın Tuzağı 294.Bölüm Yeni Bölüm)

Keith Long

Konu Sahibi
Favori Üye
Katılım
22 Eylül 2012
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Web Sitesi
acadebi.com
294th episode

The deputy police chief finds the injured and immediately takes him to the hospital.

Reşat teacher looks.

Faruk Ali, the head of the gang, thinks that the commissioner will buy all his daughters with power and money and love for them.

Faruk's brother, who is 2 years younger, obsessed with another girl and lost his plan despite losing the girl he liked.

A message comes to Bodrum's team and a flesh comes in front of him at dinner. review this

what about my baby meat stadium message if you do not retreat to the whole basement I'll put you in violation of your team

Ali call the commissioner in the basement to dismiss him or greece learns everything

What can't be called Ali the commissioner talks to greece secret operation had to be done and goes in a flower

Female police in Greece, wow!

thanks Ali, who are the commissars?

Hüsnü and his team are in Istanbul for a secret mission for my lover who stole money so the operation was made secret

I have to close to trust anyone and do not tell it there there is even eyes have faith in the team is intact.

Well, Alya's superintendent has heard this conversation between you and me.

Okay, captain, you're my best friend

I want this time as your friend, not your captain.

This gang is really dangerous

I'm greedy from the safety of Alya superintendent are trustworthy furkan manager will not allow them to reach their goal

Furkan searches for the principal enemy's enemy

I'm Firaz Here's what Turkish security has done without your permission

What is Furkan Manager and his team

what is your superintendent

Alya: So you're the big boss, and this isn't over. O Ali is my darling, my darling Firaz and you won't stop avenging what you stole from me.

This isn't over here.

Your job is over.

Nasuh's stepdaughter kidnaps Nasuh and returns home.

Ali has seen everything the commissioner ilya

yeah saw my friend Alya

The big boss, Firaz, the sniper and the bomb expert, are the second big boss

Canan falcon faces.

Who are you?

Mesut Public Order Branch Commissioner Mesut Güneri

. seliha'shearts stops

it is not the only problem for Aydın Revenge.

Aydın will be bombed with a bomb in a church together with the galatasaray high school before the derby

the event that organized them is the massacre of the new zelandaki mosque.

their place is a pizzeria, Aydin has established this pizzeria.

End of Section

To be continued

294.Bölüm

Emniyet müdür muavinini yaralı bulan ekip hemen hastaneye götürür.

Reşat hoca bakar.

Çetenin başı faruk Ali komiserin baş düşmanı derdi bütün kızları güçle ve parayla aşklarını satın alacağını düşünüyor.

Faruk'tan 2 yaş daha küçük olan kardeşide başka bir kıza kafayı takmış onun planını kendi hoşlandığı kızı kaybetmesine rağmen bozdu.

Bodrumun ekibine bir mesaj gelir bir yemekte önüne bebek eti gelir. bunu inceleyin

ne bebek etimi stadyuma gelen mesaj eğer geri çekilmezseniz bütün bodrumun başını derde sokarım sınır ihlali yaptın senin ekip

Ali komiseri görevden al bodruma çağır yoksa yunanistan her şeyi öğrenir

Ne olamaz Ali komiser arar yunanistanı konuşur gizli operasyon yapılmak zorunda kaldı ve bir çiçekte gider

Yunanistandaki kadın polis vay be!

teşekkürler Ali komiserim bunlar kim?

Hüsnü ve ekibi istanbuldayım bir gizli görev için benim sevgilimi parayla çalanlar o yüzden operasyon gizli yapıldı

kapatmam lazım kimseye güvenme ve bunu sakın söyleme orda bile gözleri var ekibine güveniyorum sağlamdır.

Peki Alya başkomiser duydunuz bu görüşme senle ikimiz arasında kalacak

tamam başkomiserim sen benim en iyi arkadaşımsın

Bu defa başkomiserin olarak değil arkadaşın olarak istiyorum

Tamamdır ekibinde haberi olmayacak uf bu çete gerçekten çok tehlikeli

ben yunan emniyetinden Alya başkomiser güvendesiniz furkan müdürüm izin vermeyecem onların amacına ulaşmalarına

Furkan müdürün baş düşmanı arar

Ben Firaz İşte olanlar Türk emniyeti sizden izinsiz operasyon yaptı

Furkan müdür ve ekibi ne

başkomiserim emnriniz nedir

Alya başkomiser: Demek ki büyük patron sensin bu iş burda bitmedi O Ali komiser benim sevgilimdir Firaz ve sizden çaldıklarınızın intikamını almadan durmaz hepiniz biteceksiniz bende peşindeyim bundan sonra ülkemin huzurunu bozmaktan

Alya başkomiser bu iş burda bitmedi

senin işin bitecek.

Nasuh'un üvey kızı Nasuh'u kaçırır ve istanbula döner.

Her şeyi Ali komiser gördümü ilya

evet gördü arkadaşım Alya

Büyük patron bu Firaz hem keskin nişancı hem bomba uzmanı ikinci büyük patronla karşılaşan Mesut komiser

Canan şahin karşı karşıya gelir.

Canan sorar kimsin sen

Mesut asayiş şube komiseri Mesut Güneri

ameliyatta seliha'nın kalbi durur bi de tek sıkıntı bu değildir Aydın İntikam için fenerbahçe-galatasaray derbisi öncesi galatasaray lisesiyle beraber bide kiliseleri bombayla patlatmak istiyor

onları örgütleyen olay Yeni Zelandaki cami katliamıdır.

onların yeri bir pizzacıdır Aydın kurmuştur bu pizzacıyı.
294.Bölüm Sonu
Devam edecek
@Çiğdem @Harunnn60 @Harunnn60 @vadikızı @Dosi @xemrexxx @Forumdash @kerem