Katılım
18 Ekim 2015
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Konum
İstanbul
That's a really nice topic, thanks bro. :A @Tolstoyevski

So let's talk; when are you reading Shingeki No Kyojin? :A In English, of course... :A
I think this is the best way to enter this kind of topic. You're goddamn right bro... :A When this SABAR lover will start to read SNK manga, WHENN...
@MEnes , get out of Sherlock's account!
Maybe i get out of accounts but i don't get out of humans inside... :A

Shingeki is an epic story which freezes our bloods. :A

What about the derby? :A
SNK manga is more epic than the only anime... :A And i can say 'kan dondurucu' means bloodcurdling in English... :A Don't give false informations please... :A

By the way, this topic is awesome. I liked it... I was good at it... Hmmm, no no this is not the place for this... :A :A

Tolstoyevski

Konu Sahibi
Emekli
Katılım
14 Temmuz 2014
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Yaş
Konum
Gökteki Yıldızlar ✨✨
Web Sitesi
www.ataturkungencligehitabesi.com
I am fed up with the viruse. I must wake up and follow the German discipline... Wake up early. Breakfast properly. Then working, reading, walking efficiently... And attack on titan... @MEnes

I can't think anything clearly nowadays... The weather is so damn hot....

• Harika
Reactions: MEnes

MEnes

Moderatör
Katılım
18 Ekim 2015
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Konum
İstanbul
I am fed up with the viruse. I must wake up and follow the German discipline... Wake up early. Breakfast properly. Then working, reading, walking efficiently... And attack on titan... @MEnes

I can't think anything clearly nowadays... The weather is so damn hot....
Oov my man... At least you saw some facts... Some painful facts... I know these facts give you too much pain but you will overcome this situation... I believe in you.. And and, Attack on Titan... If you read this MASTERPIECE... Oooh boy, if you read that... You'll see the real f... ART...

Don't ever say that... The weather killing us in our worksite... So damn hot... If we don't have air conditioner in the office it would be painful...

• İlginç
Reactions: Tolstoyevski

Tolstoyevski

Konu Sahibi
Emekli
Katılım
14 Temmuz 2014
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Yaş
Konum
Gökteki Yıldızlar ✨✨
Web Sitesi
Oov my man... At least you saw some facts... Some painful facts... I know these facts give you too much pain but you will overcome this situation... I believe in you.. And and, Attack on Titan... If you read this MASTERPIECE... Oooh boy, if you read that... You'll see the real f... ART...

Don't ever say that... The weather killing us in our worksite... So damn hot... If we don't have air conditioner in the office it would be painful...
Whoa I’ve seen this message just now and this is why I feel sorry...

At least, the goddamn hot weather has gone for a few months... But I think there are no four seasons anymore. Winter is dead. The summer lasts 7 months, spring lasts 2 months and the fall lasts 3 months (November, December, January)

But I’d wish the winter dominates all of the year. I want to see epical winters, horrible snowing... Global warming is the mainly enemy of us and I want to live in the world that is global cooling dominates.

BTW, has Eren ever seen the snowing?..

• Güldürdün

MEnes

Moderatör
Katılım
18 Ekim 2015
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Konum
İstanbul
Whoa I’ve seen this message just now and this is why I feel sorry...

At least, the goddamn hot weather has gone for a few months... But I think there are no four seasons anymore. Winter is dead. The summer lasts 7 months, spring lasts 2 months and the fall lasts 3 months (November, December, January)

But I’d wish the winter dominates all of the year. I want to see epical winters, horrible snowing... Global warming is the mainly enemy of us and I want to live in the world that is global cooling dominates.

BTW, has Eren ever seen the snowing?..
I can feel your sadness btw...

What can i say to this... You're just right... The hot weather has gone and we relieved for a while... Winter must come back... The real snow must come back... I couldn't remember when we see the last snow... And this feel so much pain...

I don't usually bore myself for the weather. I can handle the hot or the cold weather. But i miss the damn winter and snow so f.... much... Global warming is killing our beautiful world... This must be change...

I think EREN has never seen the snowing... Or Isayama didn't show it to us viewers and readers...

• Üzücü
Reactions: Tolstoyevski

Tolstoyevski

Konu Sahibi
Emekli
Katılım
14 Temmuz 2014
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanı
Yaş
Konum
Gökteki Yıldızlar ✨✨
Web Sitesi
I can feel your sadness btw...

What can i say to this... You're just right... The hot weather has gone and we relieved for a while... Winter must come back... The real snow must come back... I couldn't remember when we see the last snow... And this feel so much pain...

I don't usually bore myself for the weather. I can handle the hot or the cold weather. But i miss the damn winter and snow so f.... much... Global warming is killing our beautiful world... This must be change...

I think EREN has never seen the snowing... Or Isayama didn't show it to us viewers and readers...

Would you like to live in Europe or America or Japan permanently? The only way that seeing snowing might be this I think... Not just snow but also to live more restful..

• Beğendim